Beautiful Japan

Beautiful Japan

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WoW and my current life

Hello to you blog readers.  Sometimes I wonder why I blog, no one reads it anyway, I guess it's a way to get what I have to say out there, maybe it makes me feel like someone is listening.
So I have discovered the wonderful the wonderful World of Warcraft.  I can see why people can get so addicted to that game, its a wonderful world were you can make up.. well anything, you can fight for the good, or the bad.  I have a level 30 Draenei Mage (realm uldum) and a level 17 Human Warlock, I'm thinking about making an night elf warrior or something too.

Anyway, some of you know and some may not that my Daddy has cancer, he is now down to 153 pounds and has been having a couple of really bad days here lately.  I really need to get back over to KY and see him.  I was there for about four days for Christmas, but I really need to visit again... it makes me feel so bad to see him that way... I wish there was something I could do to help him... I sit around and cry about it a lot... it makes me feel helpless..
Not many people know but I'm not going to be going to school next semester, I finished this semester and my life has just taken a turn that's been pretty unexpected.

So we went to court yesterday to drop the charges on Jess (which is Seths dad for those of you who don't know) I guess its best... if he wants to run around hurting people thats his business... we're just hoping he can finally leave us alone, and maybe admit to his family that he's gay and stop hurting people because of it.

My life would be a good soap opera.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment