Beautiful Japan

Beautiful Japan

Monday, August 8, 2011

Accepted to ETSU!!!!

Right now I am sooo happy.  I just got off work, but early today I found out that I have been officially accepted to the East Tennessee State University!  I knew that I would get accepted, but I think it is completely awesome that they've actually told me.
I'm really really wanting to major in Art... I love art so much... I wish there was something I could do to major in Writing as well because I adore writing (even though I don't let anyone see my writings) and I don't think that I'm very bad at it when I'm in the mood to do it.  Hehe.
But anyway... If everything keeps working out like this... I don't know what I'll do!  This is the best luck I've had in like... well my entire life!  I have a job, an apartment, I'm going to be going to a wonderful school getting to major in something that I love more than anything, I'm with the love of my life, I'm getting along with my parents... I mean really... right now in this moment things have never been more perfect for me than they are right now.  I can truly say, I. Am. Happy!


I hope that anyone who reads this is having an wonderful night <3
Don't forget all the many ways you can contact me!
Email:arioncrystaline@gmail.com


G'night Mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment