Beautiful Japan

Beautiful Japan

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Drawing

Okay so I'm new to DeviantArt, and the first freaking person who starts talking to me decides to accuse me of tracing my work.  Sheesh.  Anyway, here is the link to my DeviantArt if you would like to check it out.  http://arioncrystal.deviantart.com/
Tell me whatcha think.  >.<
Anywho, I just let them know that I did not trace my work and that I did look at others work sometimes to draw.  Mostly because I love the angles they use, and the best way I think to learn to draw new angles is by looking at them.
Anywhoo's.  I'm going to see my dad today.  Wish me luck with all of that.
I really need to figure out a way to find other people on here, because I kind of feel like I'm talking to myself lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment