Beautiful Japan

Beautiful Japan

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Money and other thoughts...

Usually money comes pretty easy for me... I mean it seems like whenever I truly need it, it just appears from no where.  Either some random person gives it to me, or I happen to wind up being able to sell something for a pretty penny... although I much, much rather have money of my own, that I earned, because then you feel what you have is truly yours.. .and not something that someone just handed to you.  Although I will admit, gifts are nice, but I would much rather have something that I paid for, just because of me.

Anyway... today I would love to go see my dad.  He lives in Kentucky and I am in Tennessee.  Its not too far, about two hours.  But I'm trying to find a way to get there right now.  I really hope that I do get there because I would absolutely HATE to have to tell him that I can't, I've had to do that so many times throughout my life, and I've stopped doing it, and that's the way that I want it to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment